The Annual Selma Swap Sponsored by the Reedley Blossom Trail A's
The 14th annual Selma Swap is on its way - Saturday, March 21, 2020! The Reedley Blossom Trail A's started this Swap in 2006 and have since turned it into an annual event. It is now the third Saturday in March. Selma Swap is located at Hwy. 99 and Mountain View Ave. in Selma, with an easy on and off highway exit.
- Friday: Set-up and check-in Friday, March 20 from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Gates open from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Admission Adults: $5 at the gate
- Children: Ages 12 and under admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
Hours of operation
For your convenience, we have an ATM in the office. We have wheelchair
We will also have a variety of excellent concessions, including catering stands, mouth-watering BBQ, hamburgers and fries, and a multitude of savory ethnic foods, along with your favorite cold drinks.
- Controlled substances
- Dogs (service dogs accepted)
- Unauthorized sale of food or beverages
- Crude or disruptive music