Vendor Rules and Regulations
- Antique and/or classic cars, automotive parts and related “Big Boy Toys” can be sold during the annual Selma Swap.
- There will be a $25.00 charge for all returned checks. Failure to comply will result in the loss of space.
- Event is rain or shine. No refunds will be given.
- Your registration card must be affixed to the lower left hand corner of the windshield before entering the gate. Vehicles with no Registration Card must check with an event staff person for information.
- All vehicles, parts, or other property must be within the limits/lines of your swap meet space. Vehicles, trailers for sale, or RVs that won’t fit in the space must be parked in the parking lot.
- There is NO SUB-LEASING of spaces!! Each participant must reserve and pay for their own space.
- Absolutely NO power cords will be allowed to lie across any road or walkway (Swap Meet rule).
- No live coals are to be placed in garbage/trash containers, or left on the grounds. Live coals must never be left unattended.
- Cruising by motorcycles, cars, bikes, skateboards, ATVs, etc. is strictly prohibited.
- The State of California will not permit the following:
- Guns or firearms of any kind
- Dogs except for Seeing Eye Dogs or Service Animals for the visually impaired
- Unauthorized food or beverage vendors.
- The State Board of Equalization requires that before your registration is accepted at the annual Selma Swap, YOU MUST COMPLETE an “Occasional Seller/Sellers Permit Number Form.” Enclose and return this completed form with your registration. Forms my be picked up at Selma Swap office. Since the law requires the Blossom Trail A’s to conform to this regulation, we will have no choice but to deny your space reservation if you do not comply. You may contact the BOE at (559) 248-4219 for its requirements or go to 5070 North Sixth St., Fresno, Calif., or you can go to your local State Board of Equalization Office.
- All unsold items and trash must be taken with you when you leave. Your space should be as clean as when you arrived. You may forfeit your space if you leave a mess.
- The Annual Selma Swap reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Copyright © Selma Swap- All Rights Reserved