Selma Flea MarketEvery Sunday, year round!
Also join us for Selma Flea Market, where you will find great deals on farm fresh food, clothes, cars, household items and more.
10951 E. Mountain View, Selma
7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sundays
The Annual Selma Swap Sponsored by the Reedley Blossom Trail A'sThe twelfth annual Selma Swap is on its way Saturday, March 10, 2018! The Reedley Blossom Trail A’s started this event in 2006 and have made it an annual event. It will be held every year during the second weekend in March. It is located at Highway 99 and Mountain View Avenue in Selma, with an easy on and off highway exit.
- Friday: Set-up and check-in Friday, March 9 from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Gates open from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Admission Adults: $5 at the gate
- Children: Ages 12 and under admitted free when accompanied by an adult.
Hours of operation
For your convenience, we have an ATM in the office. We have wheelchair
We will also have a variety of excellent concessions, including catering stands, mouth-watering BBQ, hamburgers and fries, and a multitude of savory ethnic foods, along with your favorite cold drinks.
- Controlled substances
- Dogs (service dogs accepted)
- Unauthorized sale of food or beverages
- Crude or disruptive music